- Parks & Recreation
- Historical Park
Antique Rose Garden
The Historical Park is proud to announce that antique roses are now blooming in the new rose garden in front of the Park’s 1885 Queen Anne Victorian Cottage.
The Dodson house was built in 1937 by Ross Faulkner for William and Maude Dodson.
The General Store was built in 2012 in honor of JoAnn Elliot Bond, the first President of the Friends of the Farmers Branch Historical Park.
Built in 1856, the Gilbert House is the oldest structure still on its original foundation in Dallas County.
There are two distinct places in what is known as the Log Culture area.
Farmers Branch had the first Methodist church in Dallas County, founded in 1845 by Isaac Webb in his log cabin.
Queen Anne Victorian Cottage
The Queen Anne style of architecture is easily recognized with crossed gables, turrets, or cupolas, wrap-around porches and porticos.
Railroad Depot & Caboose
Around 1877, the Dallas and Wichita Railroad built this railroad depot.
Farmers Branch holds claim to the first organized school in Dallas County.
Inspired by the first service station in Farmers Branch ran by Arthur Raymond and Ina Millaway, our Texaco Service station embodies the spirit of an industrious Farmers Branch.